Thank you for wanting to join ESOL classes in Cardiff.
The Cardiff Reach+ Hub is now open for limited face to face and virtual online appointments in line with Government Covid19 guidelines until further notice.
Please book your appointment using the form below and we will contact you to let you know the day/time of your appointment.
The Drop-In service remains closed until further notice. Please do not attend the Cardiff and Vale college site unless you have an appointment.
If you are a new or existing beneficiary needing support, have any enquiries, wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment, then please email us at email@example.com or contact your Career Coaches Lisa or Vesna direct.
We encourage all to follow the guidelines provided by Public Health Wales website: phw.nhs.wales/coronavirus
- Please use the booking form below to book an assessment.
- Please only book one appointment.
- Please ensure your email address and telephone number is correct.
- Please bring photo ID e.g. Passport or Home Office Card.
- If you have had an assessment in the last year you do not need to book another appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will update this website as soon as more information is available.
The REACH+ team.