Thank you for wanting to join ESOL classes in Cardiff.
The Cardiff Reach+ Hub will close on 18th December for Christmas holidays and will reopen on 4th January 2021 for limited face to face and virtual online appointments - in line with Welsh Government Covid19 guidelines until further notice.
Please book your appointment using the form below and we will contact you to let you know the day/time of your appointment.
The Drop-In service remains closed until further notice. Please do not attend the Cardiff and Vale college site unless you have an appointment.
If you are a new or existing beneficiary needing support, have any enquiries, wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment, then please email us at email@example.com or contact your Career Coaches Lisa or Vesna direct.
We encourage all to follow the guidelines provided by Public Health Wales website: phw.nhs.wales/coronavirus
- Please use the booking form below to book an assessment.
- Please only book one appointment.
- Please ensure your email address and telephone number is correct.
- Please bring photo ID e.g. Passport or Home Office Card.
- If you have had an assessment in the last year you do not need to book another appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will update this website as soon as more information is available.
The REACH+ team.