Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak all assessments will be cancelled until further notice. All our REACH Hubs will be closed to learners and members of the public.
We will continue to support beneficiaries on the REACH ReStart project via phone and email.
We encourage all to follow the guidelines provided by Public Health Wales website: phw.nhs.wales/coronavirus
We will update this website as soon as more information is available.
The REACH team
Drop in times
|Monday||1:30pm - 3:30pm|
|Tuesday||1:30pm - 3:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 3:30pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 3:30pm|
|Friday||12:30pm - 3:30pm|
- Please use the booking form below to book an assessment.
- Please only book one appointment.
- Please ensure your email address and telephone number is correct.
- Please bring photo ID e.g. Passport or Home Office Card.
- If you have had an assessment in the last year you do not need to book another appointment, please come to REACH during our drop in times.