Thank you for wanting to join ESOL classes in Cardiff.
The Cardiff Reach+ Hub at Dumballs Road, CF10 5BE, remains closed for face to face appointments until 12th April 2021 but is OPEN for virtual online appointments - in line with Welsh Government Covid19 guidelines.
Please note that most ESOL assessments will be carried out at 1 Canal Parade, adjacent to the CAVC City Centre Campus and you will be notified in advance of where to go by a member of the REACH+ team.
Please book your appointment using the form below and we will contact you to let you know the day/time of your appointment.
The Drop-In service remains closed until further notice. Please do not attend the Cardiff and Vale college site if you don't have an appointment. You will only be allowed in if you have an appointment and you will need to show your appointment confirmation at the door.
If you are a new or existing beneficiary needing support, have any enquiries, wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Career Coaches Lisa or Vesna direct.
We encourage all to follow the guidelines provided by Public Health Wales website: phw.nhs.wales/coronavirus
- Please use the booking form below to book an assessment.
- Please only book one appointment.
- Please ensure your email address and telephone number is correct.
- Please bring photo ID e.g. Passport or Home Office Card.
- If you have had an assessment in the last year you do not need to book another appointment, please email us at email@example.com.
We will update this website as soon as more information is available.
The REACH+ team.